Kamis, 04 Desember 2014

Make up Time

Assalamualaikum..

Kali saya mau share sedikit soal make up yang saya gunakan hari ini. Lucu nya sebenarnya saya tidak ada acara apa-apa dan tidak rencana untuk keluar rumah juga (anak masih). Dan karena ga tau au ngapain, sementara anak sibuk main, so i decided to play with makeup, and took pictures to see how the result.

Here is the picture of BEFORE and AFTER the makeup look.



BEFORE                                         AFTER

* For the Base : I'm using Make Over serum then applying Benefit "that gal" brightening face primer.

* Then moving on to apply foundation, using Revlon ColorStay 24 hrs, in Shade 180 Nude. (applying with my Kabuki Flat Brush Sigma F-80). Seriously, that brush is AH-MAZING :)

* The Concealer I'm using Pro Conceal LA Girls in Classic Ivory, applying under my eye.

* To set up my makeup, I'm using MAC Studio Fix in NC 35,

* Counturing and Highlight : Coastal Scents CAMO QUAD in Medium and followed with Benefit Hoola Bronzer and Mary Lou Manizer by the Balm for the highlighter to make my cheek bone even higher.

* Blush : Down Boy by The Balm

* Eye : Nyx Retracable for eyebrow, and Urban Decay Naked Pallete 1 for the eye makeup look. Wardah gel liner and Bad Gal Mascara. (no fake eyelashes).

Last but not least for the Lip, I'm using MAC Kinda Sexy.

Oia, tadi juga sempet ganti lipstick walaupun buat saya Nude still gets the best out of me.
Lipstick : WICKED Lime Crime
Then.. ganti lagi pengen warna pink (hehehe..labil) . Here's the look :

Lipstick : Borjois Rouge Edition Velvet - Ole Flamingo

Sekian dulu yaaaa.. semoga bermanfaat sharing make up tutorial nya.. See you on my next post.



    

4 komentar:

  1. Ka Ririi.. Pengen liat step by step contouringnya dong kaaa..

    BalasHapus
  2. Mbak, ajarin apply foundation pake kuas ya...pernah nyoba amburadul

    BalasHapus
  3. Iyaa Mba Asti siaappp .. tar disana yaaaah :)

    BalasHapus